Dis-Solving Conflict from Within Brooklyn
October 28 @ 9:00 am250$
- What is an alternative to suppressing or expressing our emotions in conflict?
- Is there a mindfulness-based approach to conflict resolution?
- Can you transform conflict into an opportunity for growth and dialogue while discovering more about yourself?
If you are curious about the answers to the above questions, and would like to:
- Acquire a unique, simple and transformative mindfulness-based conflict coaching tool;
- Learn how to respond to conflict with clarity and compassion, instead of reacting to it with fear, avoidance or aggression; and
- Transform conflict in your life into an opportunity for growth, connection and dialogue;
then a Dis-Solving Conflict from Within event in Brooklyn is for you!
Living Peace Institute is excited to invite you to a special Dis-Solving Conflict from Within seminar, presented in partnership with Fisher Law Practice, P.C. Fisher Law Practice provides workplace dispute resolution services to individuals and businesses.
This unique, interactive and transformative seminar will take place on Saturday, October 28th from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm at WeWork Montague Street, 195 Montague Street, Brooklyn, NY, NY 11201.
Dis-Solving Conflict from Within is a simple four step tool for turning our attention inward in conflict. Turning our attention inward in conflict is a fundamental shift necessary for responding to conflict with clarity and compassion and experiencing conflict as an opportunity for deep, personal exploration.