- This event has passed.
Dis-Solving Conflict from Within in NE PA
September 9 @ 9:00 am - September 10 @ 5:00 pm25$ - 250$
- Does Yoga have anything to do with conflict resolution?
- Is there a mindfulness-based approach to conflict?
- Can you transform conflict into an opportunity for growth and dialogue while discovering more about yourself?
If you are curious about the answers to the above questions, and would like to:
- Learn a unique and simple, mindfulness-based conflict coaching tool;
- Engage in a highly transformative Yoga practice;
- Aquire meaningful tools for clear and compassionate conflict resolution
then a Dis-Solving Conflict from Within special event in majestic Northeastern Pennsylvania is for you!
Living Peace Institute is excited to invite you to an exclusive Dis-Solving Conflict from Within event. This event will be held on Saturday and Sunday September 9-10, 2017 in Avoca, Pennsylvania (between Scranton and Wilkes-Barre) and includes three distinct and very exciting components:
1) a one-day Dis-Solving Conflict from Within seminar (on Saturday, September 9, 2017);
2) a unique Sattva Yoga journey, dedicated to deep exploration of conflict (Sunday morning, September 10, 2017); and
3) a 1-hour conflict coaching session with Living Peace Institute’s founder, Henry Yampolsky (limited number of slots on Sunday, September 10, 2017).
Dis-Solving Conflict from Within is a unique, 4-step, mindful, conflict coaching tool which enables you to shift your focus from outside factors in conflict you cannot control, to your direct experience of conflict. Shifting your focus in conflict within is key to dis-solving conflict at its source and gaining clarity and deep compassion in dealing with your conflict partners.
Sattva Yoga is a deeply transformative practice from the heart of the Himalayas which combines meditation, intense breathing exercises, movement of bodies’ energies, devotional chanting and elements of martial arts.
You can register for all three components of the Dis-Solving Conflict from Within event and save for a special low price of $250 per person OR you can purchase each of the components individually ($199 for Dis-Solving Conflict from Within seminar; $25 for a Sattva Yoga journey and $65 for a coaching session with Henry Yampolsky). Whatever you do, space is limited, so act soon!
13 people are attending Dis-Solving Conflict from Within in NE PA