Mindful Mediation at Cranaleith Spiritual Center in Philadelphia
February 9, 2018 @ 8:00 am - February 18, 2018 @ 5:00 pm$200 - $1250
- Have you ever wanted to become a peacemaker?
- Does meditation and mediation have anything in common?
- Are there lessons of Yoga that are relevant in conflict resolution?
If any of the above questions, intrigue you, register for Mindful Mediation, a professional conflict resolution training like no other! Mindful Mediation is a unique, highly-dynamic 40-hour training in facilitative mediation which includes:
- Modern, innovative and effective conflict resolution methods;
- Integration of principles and techniques of Yoga and Mindfulness in the context of Mediation;
- Multiple role-plays;
- Special modules on Non-Violent Communications and group conflict dynamics;
- Up to 32 Continuous Legal Education Credits (including 2 ethics credits);
- Inspiring natural setting at Cranaleith Spiritual Center in Northeast Philadelphia
- Wholesome, vegetarian and organic meals (breakfast and lunch daily);
- Framable certificate; and
- Ability to open your own mediation business.
This transformative course will take place on, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, February 9, 10 and 11, 2018 and Saturday and Sunday, 17 and 18, 2018.