Dis-Solving Conflict from Within™ is a simple, mindfulness-based tool which teaches you how to respond to conflicts with clarity and compassion instead of reacting with fear, avoidance or aggression. The four steps of the tool will enable you to tune inward in conflict to connect with your deepest feelings and to experience a sense of peace. Regular use of this tool can transform all of your conflicts into an opportunity for growth, connection and dialogue.
Dis-Solving Conflict from Within™
The next Dis-Solving Conflict from Within live 2-day event will take place on January 12 and 13, 2019 in the Greater Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area in Northeastern Pennsylvania and costs $300. This 2-day event includes:
- Full 1-day live Dis-Solving Conflict from Within seminar with Henry Yampolsky on Saturday, January 12, 2019.
- A powerful 90-minute Sattva Yoga journey on Sunday, January 13, 2019, focused on releasing bondages and transcending all conflicts.
- A one-hour individual conflict coaching session with Henry Yampolsky on Sunday, January 13, 2019, or at a later date via live video feed.
- An opportunity to purchase 5 or 10 session conflict coaching bundles with significant and exclusive discounts.
- High Definition Audio Files of Henry Yampolsky teaching and guiding the Connected Breathing Technique and the Dis-Solving Conflict from Within process.
The price of this event also includes:
- Two wholesome, vegetarian chef-prepared meals on Saturday, January 12th, 2019.
- Discounts on future Living Peace Institute programs and events.
- Exclusive preview of the upcoming Dis-Solving Conflict from Within video course, featuring an introduction by the best-selling author and founder of Recover 2.0, Tommy Rosen and exclusive Satsang (wisdom talk) by world-renown mystic and yogi, Anand Mehrotra.