Dis-Solving Conflict from Within is a simple, mindful conflict resolution tool which teaches how to respond to conflicts with clarity and compassion instead of reacting with fear, avoidance or aggression.
Dis-Solving Conflict from Within live 2-day event will take place on January 12 and 13, 2019 in the Greater Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area in Northeastern Pennsylvania and costs $300. This 2-day event includes:
- Full 1-day live Dis-Solving Conflict from Within seminar with Henry Yampolsky on Saturday, January 12, 2019 ($250 value).
- A powerful 90-minute Sattva Yoga journey on Sunday, January 13, 2019, focused on releasing bondages and transcending all conflicts ($60 value).
- A one-hour individual conflict coaching session with Henry Yampolsky on Sunday, January 13, 2019, or at a later date via live video feed ($250 value).
- An opportunity to purchase 5 or 10 session conflict coaching bundles with significant and exclusive discounts ($250 or more value).
- High Definition Audio Files of Henry Yampolsky teaching and guiding the Connected Breathing Technique and the Dis-Solving Conflict from Within process ($100 value).
The price of this event also includes:
- Two wholesome, vegetarian chef-prepared meals on Saturday, January 12th, 2019.
- Discounts on future Living Peace Institute programs and events.
- Exclusive preview of the upcoming Dis-Solving Conflict from Within video course, featuring an introduction by the best-selling author and founder of Recover 2.0, Tommy Rosen and exclusive Satsang (wisdom talk) by world-renown mystic and yogi, Anand Mehrotra.